The New Vegan Girl: Shop Bought Vegan Treats expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Shop Bought Vegan Treats

Vegan with a sweet tooth 

I've always always had a sweet tooth and although this has got better since becoming vegan (thank god) I still get cravings now and again and when I do they hit HARD! However I've found it can be slightly harder to indulge when you're vegan and can't be arsed to make your own vegan treat.

Shop bough vegan treats

So here's some of the things I've come across when in desperate need of a sweet vegan treat that is not only vegan, but convenient in the sense I just have to buy it!

Jus roll Cinnamon swirl - found in most supermarkets (bought mine at Morrisons)

jus rol vegan



Chocolate tiffin from Morrisons

Morrisons vegan treat


Coco Pops (with milk alternative of course)
coco pops vegan

Party rings - Most shops and supermarkets


Ginger nuts - Everywhere!

ginger nuts vegan



Oreos and new Oreo 'thins'


Dark Chocolate (most dark chocolates above 70% are vegan and some below this too. This one from Lidl isn't that strong so I love it...and it's like 30p!)

vegan dark chocolate



A lot of these don't state that they are vegan but when you check the label it turns out they are. Of course always check yourself as some stores may vary their ingredients.

This is just a small list and I'm still on the hunt for more so if you know of more vegan sweet snacks, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment