The New Vegan Girl: Vegan Cheese Burgers expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Vegan Cheese Burgers

Vegan Cheese Burger

Vegan Burger

I made these vegan 'cheese' burgers last night and I am not lying when I say they were absolutely amazing!!!

Not much else to say other than, they were Linda McCartney 1/4 pounders, which I bought from Morrisons plus some Violife cheese slices. I grilled the burgers for around 20 mins and then added the Violife cheese and grilled for another couple of minutes. I was surprised to see that the cheese actually melted too.

Not just for vegans

I made these for my Mum as well who's not veggie or vegan and she absolutely loved them, even said they were better than meat burgers. Win!!!

Go out and try them now if you haven't - let me know what you think.

Linda McCartney Burger


No comments:

Post a Comment